21 July 2009

Welcome

Hello. Now that we have moved from China, I am starting a new blog to go along with the Every Baby Book site.

My site is www.EveryBabyBook.com. Prenatal to Preteen, I Read Every Baby Book... So You Don't Have To...

I've been reading books about pregnancy, childbirth, babies and kids ever since I was expecting my first child. There is a lot of great information out there. Unfortunately, each book only has bits of the great information and lots of other stuff to sort through to get to it. So, I decided to be the source to put all the good information together.

In addition to all the reading I do, I have 4 children, I'm a Navy wife, a special needs Mom, and a teacher. I have all the experience from these roles, plus written resources, in my head and I love to help other parents. Not a day goes by that I don't have some kind of issue to deal with at home. Our house is by no means perfect but I try to put what I know to use and I am always available to help any parent who needs help.

I answer questions by email: Erin(at)EveryBabyBook.com and I will answer questions left as comments on the blog.

I do parent coaching in your home or mine and I conduct "Parenting with Poise" seminars.

Send me an email for further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment