These treats are salty and sweet and make delicious and cute Valentine treats to share and enjoy. Enlist the help of your kids.
What you'll need
- Bite-size, knot pretzels (they look a bit like hearts)
- Hershey's Kisses (you choose your favorite type)
- M&M's candy (valentines colors or other to suit the season)
How to make magic happen
- Heat the oven to 200 F. Set bite-size, twisted knot pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes until the chocolate looks shiny but retains its shape. Kisses will feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the center of each Kiss.
- Allow the
treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator
to set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy and Share!
We made half with classic milk chocolate kisses and milk chocolate M&Ms and half with dark chocolate kisses and dark chocolate M&Ms. 100% Delicious!