28 December 2011

Hot Pants- Yes they are

I received my HotPants, for review, from the company Zaggora over a month ago.  I really had no idea what to expect but when I opened the package I found what look a bit like black bicycle pants lined in bright yellow, made from wet suit material.




HotPants were born from the idea that the appearance of cellulite can be reduced by Celu-Lite technology which increases perspiration by up to 80%, reduces the appearance of cellulite and body fat.

You can wear the HotPants to increase the intensity of your work out or just wear them as you do housework and go about your business. 


I have been running on my treadmill at least 4 days per week (most weeks) for the past year and eagerly put them on for my next morning's run.  I've lost about 10 pounds since I started this work out regimen and had been stuck at there for a while, so I had high hopes, but realistic expectations.

I mean, really,  pants that can help you reduce your dress size?



What I found:

The HotPants increase perspiration for sure!  They are super comfortable, though tight to pull on the first time and I was drenched in sweat after my workout, the pants themselves did not feel wet, nor stinky.  I was completely comfortable during my workout.  I did not feel sweaty under the pants at all, but I had definitely perspired more than usual during my 30 minute run.

I have not worn the HotPants around the house, only to work out.

I've run 20-30 minutes 3 to five days per week, wearing the HotPants for about 6 weeks. 

I have dropped an additional 3 pounds since starting the wear the HotPants!  I've also dropped a pant size.  I like to think that it is in part due to my great work out, but I must give credit where credit is due:

Thank you HotPants.

My one complaint is that the seam on one side of the pants became un sewn.  I quickly sewed the 2 inch gap on my sewing machine and they are as good as new.

I recommend the HotPants to anyone looking to increase the power of their workout.  I will continue to wear them and hope to continue the trend of weight loss.

The product will be released officially next month.

Disclaimer: I received the HotPants  free from the company for my review.  The opinions are mine and are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment